The Environmental, Health and Safety (“EHS”) field has stirred new interest -- rapidly becoming a highly desired career path. Emilcott, an EHS industry leader, has an opening for an enthusiastic, talented individual interested in an EHS career.
Emilcott provides high quality and reliable consulting and training services to help clients meet or exceed occupational health and safety and environmental compliance. We are looking for an Industrial Health & Safety Technician interested in a diverse/flexible working environment and an opportunity to expand their knowledge of the EHS business. Working with our Directors and Project Managers, the IH and Safety Technician would be responsible for working on a variety of health and safety related projects servicing clients across several industry sectors. This is an excellent opportunity for a multi-talented individual who believes that they: 1) are well-organized, 2) have excellent written and oral communication skills, 3) works independently and 4) has the technical background to be successful in the environmental, health and safety field.
To the qualified applicants we offer
- Excellent benefits, including 401K, medical insurance, dental/vision insurance bonus incentive program, and tuition reimbursement
- A business model and performance goals program that promotes individual growth.
- A diverse, flexible, and supportive work environment
- Provide technical support for client projects in all areas of EHS compliance
- Perform field tasks such as Indoor Environmental Quality (IEQ) investigations, Industrial Hygiene (“IH”) sampling, exposure monitoring, and Health & Safety oversight
- Provide OSHA compliance assistance and safety management at project location
- Assist with field reports and final work product - collect and provide project feedback as needed
- Provide project coordination and management support – interact with clients
- Work schedule and location varies based on client’s needs. Evening, overnight, weekend and on-call hours are occasionally required.
• 1-2 years of experience as an IH and Safety Professional
• Basic EHS knowledge and experience in areas of industry safety, hazardous waste, IH and/or emergency response
• BS or BA in an Applied Science, Public Health or Environmental Science
• Excellent communication skills, highly motivated individual
For 31 years, Emilcott has provided our clients with the highest levels of customer service. Our mission is to provide our clients, their employees, and the public with safe, sustainable, and productive environments. Through better technology, highly-trained and experienced staff and tested processes, we help our clients improve their operations by reducing costs, risk and hazards. For the right candidate, we offer a competitive and comprehensive compensation package, generous benefits including a 401-K match program, and an incentive bonus package based on performance.
Role: Industrial Hygiene and Safety Technician
Apply for this job now.