Do you have experience advising on Life Insurance, Critical Illness, and Income Protection policies?
Do you have proven telesales experience in a high-volume role? Are you hard working and motivated by earning high commission?
Do you want to earn an excellent basic salary with uncapped commission?
The role is a full time, permanent position and in return, you will receive a basic salary of£30,000 per annum. As the successful Protection Adviser, you could earn £70k+ OTE per year!
We are Usay Compare, UK’s largest Private Medical Insurance Intermediary, working with all the leading insurance providers in the country. We help thousands of people acquire health care, life insurance, income protection and critical illness policies which are right for their needs and are competitive across the market of 9 of the leading insurers we work with.
Our goal is to find our clients the best policy which is tailored to their needs and budget. We live and breathe our mission statement, “Honesty… and the best policy”. We are independent, impartial and unbiased, so we will only recommend a policy which meets our client’s needs.
What we can offer you:
- A guaranteed basic salary of £30,000 per annum
- Uncapped commission structure with high OTE of £70,000+
- Remote working opportunities
- Regular Bonuses and Performance Incentives
- Friendly, fun and supportive working culture
- Full in-house training programme
- Continued training and development
- Contributory Pension Scheme
About the Protection Adviser role:
Our Protection Advisers need to be hard working, money driven and professional individuals who want to provide a high-quality service.
We provide an advisory service to clients, so we can make recommendations on the insurance providers and their policies. As our Protection Adviser, you need to ensure you are providing a consultative service with your client’s best interests in mind.
Using the advanced quotation system, you will take your client thorough a fact-finding process to find out the wants and needs and the client’s affordable monthly budget. You will be tasked with overcoming objections by highlighting the features and benefits of the wide range of products and the excellent service that we provide to convert these leads into sales.
Who would be successful as our Protection Adviser?
- Someone with extensive sales experience within a telesales role, selling Life Insurance, Critical Illness and Income Protection policies
- Someone with the ability to use client and product information to provide a consultative service
- Able to work effectively in a target driven sales environment and meet KPI expectations
- An excellent communicator, who understands the importance of questioning and listening at all times
Why not click ‘apply’ today? Don’t miss out on this opportunity to join the fastest growing Private Medical Insurance intermediary in the UK as our Protection Advisor.