Construction Quality Manager
€75K - €85K + Package (DOE) + Benefits
Our client, a leading Top Tier Irish Main Contractor is currently seeking an experienced Quality Manager with a Construction related background to join their team in their Dublin Head Office.
You will be responsible for managing support to their Project Teams to ensure compliance with the Quality Management System throughout the construction phase. Successful candidate will be based in our clients Dublin office with visits to the Company projects and also report to board of Directors.
- Managing the implementation of project quality processes and procedures with our project teams.
- Conducting project quality audits for compliance with ISO 9001:2015 and the Quality Management System.
- Promoting a culture of continuous improvement amongst project teams.
- Reviewing effectiveness of site quality control and assurance processes and procedures.
- Monitoring the closeout of issues and defects.
- Analysing trends in project quality statistics.
- Updating and issuing weekly project quality reports.
- Conducting Quality Management System Training for project teams.
- Maintaining a professional image for the company in all dealings with public and stakeholders.
To register your interest in this position, please forward a copy of your latest CV to Sarah on #removed# or call Sarah on #removed# to discuss further.