Army Navy Country Club seeks Food Runners to join our team. These positions are part-time and full-time year round. Work schedule for these positions will involve night, weekend, and holiday coverage.
Food Runners must be able to carry trays to deliver food to the proper room and server once a food order has been prepared by the kitchen. Food Runners are the last of the staff to see the meal before it reaches the member, so the ideal candidate should have basic food knowledge to know what each plate looks like. It's also important that the plates are handled carefully and brought out in a timely manner to ensure optimal food temperature.
The ideal candidate will clear and clean tables as well as bring large trays of glasses and plates into the dish area to be broken down.
The Food Runner ensures our members and their guests have an enjoyable dining experience by providing quality service. Food Runners work in a team-oriented, high-volume, fast-paced, guest-centric environment.
· Deliver food orders to our members and guests.
· Double check order to ensure quality and correctness.
· Communicate with server orders that are ready to be served.
· Must be aware and attentive to all verbal and non-verbal communication
· Must be professional and courteous at all times
· Must be able lift, carry, pull and push 25+ lbs. constantly and frequently.
Position also requires standing for a long period of time and frequent bending.
Private Platinum Country Club in Arlington, VA
Role: Food Runner
Apply for this job now.