Our exciting and rapidly growing digital marketing start-up agency is seeking an Account Manager to join our team! They will work with a creative team that utilizes innovative social media marketing tactics (budgeting, monitoring, posting, reporting, and other social media). We use the direct-to-consumer channel of the wine industry and deliver high end marketing services.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Generate written, image-based, and other editorial content.
- Manage tone, messaging guidelines, and other general outreach initiatives on social media platforms (Twitter, Instagram, blog, Youtube, Google+, and Facebook).
- Monitor online conversations.
- Moderate approved content to initiate new online conversations.
- Reach out to key influencers within the digital space.
- Develop and implement new marketing strategies.
- Ensure the company's brands are well-represented on social media.
- Provide excellent online customer service.
- Create social media advertising campaigns.
- Target specific audiences based on generated content.
- Network and obtain referrals.
- Stay current on industry trends, including analysis of regional growth, YTY trends, and forecasted growth.
- Attend hospitality and concierge events.
- Collaborate with the sales team to increase the company client base and social media presence.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong understanding of the social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.).
- Experience with CMS platforms like SproutSocial or HootSuite.
- Experience with Facebook Business Manager.
- Familiarity with Google Docs and Microsoft 365 communication tools.
- Proficiency in Photoshop or equivalent photo editing and design skills.
- Experience with email marketing tools like MailChimp.
- Able to use MS Excel for reporting and analytics.
- Experience with winery eCommerce platforms, such as, WineDirect or VinSuite, a plus!
- Possess a basic knowledge of wine.
Powered by JazzHR