Company: ACCOUNTABLE RECRUITMENT LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Accountable Recruitment is exclusively retained to recruit a qualified Finance Director for an owner managed business in Liverpool.
Our client has built solid foundations, enjoyed year on year growth and secured major contract wins and are now set for an exciting phase of growth. In order to expedite current plans they are seeking a high energy Finance Director who can help drive further expansion and execute their clear exit strategy which will involve private equity investment.
The selected individual will take ownership of the delivery of the business profit performance whilst ensuring high quality financial management, control and reporting disciplines are adhered to.
- Assist the Board in developing and delivering all aspects of the Company’s strategy
- To work closely with the sales, operations and SLT teams to help drive performance
- Financial management, control and reporting requirements
- Drive cost efficiencies across the business
- Take the lead and implement a more co-ordinated procurement process
- Challenge and help improve margins, tenders and financial decision making
- To ensure timely and accurate provision of monthly management accounts and supporting information to the Board
- Managing the budgeting & forecasting process
- Establishing the key areas of performance and service delivery targets
- Definition and delivery of long-term financial objectives
- Ideally be able to demonstrate your experience of driving an SME business through a period of growth and successful investment
- Preferably be ACA qualified with a 1st class or 2.1 honours degree
- It is desirable to be able to showcase your experience of operating within a private equity background albeit not essential
Salary £90,000 -£135,000 plus a targets driven bonus & benefits including a future equity opportunity