Are you up for the demands of Digital Solution installation? We’re looking for a Project Manager to maintain digital equipment installation requirements. You would need to have solid equipment installation project experience, to join a company voted Most Admired, Most Innovative, and Top 5 Places to Work. The position includes benefits, competitive salary and paid time off.
We are looking for a candidate that harbors a passion for technology and construction, and devote his or her service excellence to our projects. The PM is the primary interface for the client in regards to equipment ordering, working with accounting, communicating with clients on milestones relating to delivery and installation, QA/QC the plans for successful execution phases, creating a predictable project experience for both the team and clients alike.
You must be willing to travel nationwide to visit and install orders. The ideal candidate must have the ability to drive on-time, on-budget, and on quality project management.
You will be instrumental in managing Digital Solution Installation projects from start to finish. Their duties include:
- Responsible for planning, directing, facilitating and administering the project.
- Coordinate internal resources, along with key vendors and partners, to ensure that all elements of the overall solution system are properly and effectively deployed.
- Follow processes and manage multiple projects to effectively identify, manage and eliminate problems so that projects are consistently delivered on-time and on budget meeting client expectations.
- Identify, assess and communicate with all parties involved.
- Identify & assess risk throughout the project life cycle.
- Manage the projects to be delivered: on Time, on Budget, and on Client Satisfaction.
- Manage overall project timelines and milestones by working with other teams (architects, construction PMs and site-supervisors), while considering budget, schedule and quality of the project.
- Lead internal project management activities throughout the lifecycle of the project along with the creative project lead.
- Assume full ownership for the project and escalate to the department director as needed to ensure team’s and client goals are met.
- Manage/initiate all project billing per the SOW.
- Responsible for IT readiness calls and walking the client’s IT department through the network readiness for the project.
- Ensure client and internal milestones are met and appropriate approvals are obtained and documented.
Education and Experience
- 3+ years project related experience
- Knowledge of digital signage, commercial display solutions, and/or interactive kiosk industries preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications.
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to translate technical concepts for non-technical buyers
- Highly flexible and able to respond quickly to unforeseen changes in projects and customer requirements
- Experience with equipment ordering
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills
- Positive attitude; willingness and initiative to learn
- Must be comfortable working in a deadline-oriented, fast paced business environment with shifting priorities
- Be able to frequently travel on job sites for install and client punchwalks.
What we offer is an amazing culture, a competitive salary, profit sharing, generous medical insurance coverage, paid time off, 401k match and the luxury of working in an award-winning environment, and a place where you can make a difference.
DBSI is the leader in Innovation and Branch Transformation for Banks and Credit Unions. Please learn more at dbsi-inc.com. We offer is an amazing culture, a competitive salary, profit sharing, generous medical insurance coverage, paid time off, 401k match and the luxury of working in an award-winning environment, and a place where you can make a difference.
Role: Digital Signage and Installation PM
Apply for this job now.