Summary of Job Function:
High performing Restaurant General Manager who consistently keep our brand promises, inspire their teams and deliver great results. Popeyes Restaurant General Managers invest their time in Developing Servant Leaders; Creating Memorable Experiences; being a Brand Champion; Administration; and Maintaining the Facility. The Restaurant General Manager balances the role of being a servant leader and helping drive sales and gaining market share to deliver exceptional performance. The also understand the importance of balancing the experience of the restaurant team along with the guest, as well as knowing when and how to focus on the operations of the restaurant.
Develop Servant Leaders
Inspires the team to want to grow and perform.
- Shows compassion, care and concern towards your hardworking team.
- Creates the right environment and sets the team up for success.
- Coaches and motivates the Assistant Managers and the team.
- Recruits and develops talent.
- Demonstrates commitment to goals and inspires others to deliver superior performance.
- Loves those they lead through behaviors, actions and decisions each day.
Create Memorable Experiences
Creates a service experience so good you can't wait to come back to Popeyes.
- Sets clear expectations and creates a working environment and serves as a role model to create memorable guest experiences.
- Takes actions to solve and celebrates Voice of the Guest and service check feedback.
- Investigates, resolves complaints and prevents future problems.
- Regularly observes the team and operations from the guest perspective and celebrates or coaches accordingly.
Serves as the face and voice of the brand in the restaurant and community.
- Creates opportunities to serve as the local representative of Popeyes by sponsoring or participating in events.
- Builds and leverages community relationships to drive business and maximize catering programs in the community.
- Champions and implements company-wide promotions, product launches and product samplings. Directs and ensures the team executes and measures the impact of local promotions.
Maintains the balance between providing a high quality employee and guest experience and achieving
- Develops sales forecasts and manages the team to achieve maximum revenue.
- Maintains food and equipment inventories, conducts daily and weekly inventory counts and keep inventory records.
- Schedules team member hours and assigns duties.
- Creates, communicates, implements and follows up on all required people, operations and financial action plans.
Ensures the restaurant is a safe, sanitary and appealing place for everyone.
- Monitors and maintains compliance with health, safety, cleanliness, security and fire policies, standards and regulations.
- Identifies problems, conducts high-level troubleshooting and seeks repair/maintenance support for restaurant equipment to ensure equipment is operational.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent guest service skills required
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests and team members
- Ability to resolves issues in compliance with Popeyes standards
- Available to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays
Education and Experience:
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years management experience
- Serve Save Certification