Location: Dublin (Central Park) & Hybrid
Are you interested in developing a new cyber security capability within AIB. AIB is starting on an exciting new journey working with an external company to view and assess AIB and its Third parties cyber security ratings.
Technology at AIB:
At AIB, we understand that the world of banking is changing, and new technology is making that happen. Our technology is at the centre of our ambition to betheleading digital bank and we want to be recognised as havingthe best technology function of any bank in Europe.
Our teams work hard to drive the engine of AIB. They deliver change that is customer focused and helping us achieve our ambition of becoming a leading consumer brand. We are evolving our technology so our customers can engage with us in ways and at times that suit them.
We are building pioneering solutions for our customers in a very collaborative and innovative environment.The Channels Development Team basedinour new DigitalHub in Central Park hastheresponsibility for delivering ambitious business strategic roadmap.
Summary of role:
We're looking for someone who:
- Can create a new capability to take external cybersecurity ratings for AIB and its third party vendors and translate these into meaningful actions plans
- Will work with the external company to validate and baseline AIB's external cyber security rating
- Will analyse the outputs of the external reports on AIB to identify what mitigating actions can be taken to mitigate against the identified risks
- Will work with relevant technical teams across AIB to ensure identified vulnerabilities get resolved in an appropriate timeframe
- Will generate operating procedures and processes for the ingestion of externally generated cyber security ratings for AIB and Third parties
- Working with the external company generate a set of KPIs (Key Performance Indicators) and KRIs (Key Risk Indicators) with tolerance levels for AIB's tiered supplier base
- Will generate Monthly reports that articulates AIBs own security posture, as viewed by the external company, and gets presented at Security monthly governance
- Will develop a suite of reports and processes that interlock into AIB's third party management processes
Who are we?
We're AIB. A strong Irish bank packed with purpose - to back our customers to achieve their dreams and ambitions. That goes for our employees too. We're made of small teams where you have the chance to shine.
Why join us?
We are excited about how we have changed our focus. We want to be at the heart of our customers' financial lives by giving them an exceptional experience. We are building a culture that breaks the conventions of what our customers and employees expect of a bank.
Does this sound like something that you want to be part of?
You will need to show us that you can/have:
- Third level degree qualification ideally in Computer Science, Cyber Security or other relevant technical disciplines
- Ability to be able to consume large volumes of data and generate management reports from them
If you feel you have what