Company: AXIOM PERSONNEL LIMITED
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: Salary negotiable
Here at Axiom Personnel, we are currently recruiting for a Recycling plant operative for our long-time client based in Barking, London.
Duties will include (but are not limited to);
- Carry out regular walkover inspections of the facility and equipment - to include monthly site inspections, safe inspections, fire alarm and system checks
- Carry out induction and training of staff
- Facilitate site tours as required
- monitor efficiencies and productivity, implement actions and improvements to ensure that targets are met.
- Identify under-performing assets for evaluation, identify potential business improvement projects
- Report all safety or environmental issues to Management
- Responsible for ensuring that this section is always kept clean and tidy
- light maintenance of equipment
- unblocking blockages
Full training is provided, but experience would be advantageous.
To be considered for this role you must have the following experience:Experience, Education & Qualifications
- Experience of working on a production line
- Managing employee relations and training
- Understanding of health, safety and environmental compliance.
- Good people skills; be able to communicate at all levels
- Good organisation/ planning skills
- Experience of working in Waste Management, Mining & Quarrying or other Processing Industry
- Understanding of waste management regulations
Good communication skills, basic problem-solving mentality and basic computing skills to allow data inputting are essential.
The hours of work are Mon to Fri 6am -2pm
£11.55 per hour
This is an ongoing position and for the right candidate the role can become permanent.
Sound like the role for you? Apply now!
Axiom personnel are acting as an employment business in relation to this role.