Jr Writer/Content Admin
6-month contract to start with the potential of extension
To write new engaging web and print content, along with editing and uploading content to company's website.
This person will managing the content on secure web pages using CRM (teamsite)
Updating and managing of existing content, moving content, getting approval to post, etc
Understanding of a regulated environment is a plus
Great communication and teamwork ability
Enjoys working in a team setting
Fortune 500 Company is looking for a bright, enthusiastic, writer to become the next member of our growing team. Our junior content writer will be responsible for creating informative, engaging, clear and accurate copy. A majority of the junior content writer's job will be centered on writing website copy and pushing content to the company's website.
The junior content writer is an entry-level position that is part of a team of writers and editors that creates content for clients in multiple verticals. The ideal candidate is self-motivated and should have strong written and verbal communication skills with a clear understanding and awareness of copywriting best practices in a digital environment.
You Will Be
- Creating original on-page website content, updating and editing other' content to push live to the website.
- Adhering to strict guidelines for each brand
- Making edits and revisions to content based on feedback from content leaders, other writers, and brand managers
- Brainstorming content ideas
You Must Have
- Bachelor’s degree in English, journalism, digital marketing, or related field
- Fundamental understanding of how to write for the web with communication skills effective for various audiences
- Understanding of website usability and web best practices
- Strong writing skills with an eye for detail and a style that maximizes web content usability and accessibility
- Ability to work on tight deadlines while juggling multiple projects
- Strong grammatical and writing skills, with knowledge of AP style
- Ability to stay organized and self-motivated
- Ability to write creative, concise, smart and SEO-friendly copy
- Ability to adapt writing style to an established brand voice
- Portfolio that represents print and/or digital samples
- Proficiency with Macs using Google Mail, G Suite, Microsoft Word and Excel
We're Infinia Search. Some might call what we do "recruiting" or "staffing," but those labels just don't seem to fit. We're a relationship driven search firm that proves that talent, ambition, curiosity, and an infinite work ethic creates exponential results for our clients and candidates.
Role: Jr Writer
Apply for this job now.