SEEKING CNC MACHINISTS, MANUAL MACHINISTS, CNC PROGRAMMERS, LATHE OPERATORs, LATHE MACHINISTS
- Plans machining by studying work orders, blueprints, engineering plans, materials, specifications, orthographic drawings, reference planes, locations of surfaces, and machining parameters; interpreting geometric dimensions and tolerances (GD&T).
- Plans stock inventory by checking stock to determine amount available; anticipating needed stock; placing and expediting orders for stock; verifying receipt of stock.
- Programs mills and lathes by entering instructions, including zero and reference points; setting tool registers, offsets, compensation, and conditional switches; calculating requirements, including basic math, geometry, and trigonometry; proving part programs.
- Sets-up mills and lathes by installing and adjusting three- and four-jaw chucks, tools, attachments, collets, bushings, cams, gears, stops, and stock pushers; indicating vices; tramming heads.
- Loads feed mechanism by lifting stock into position.
- Verifies settings by measuring positions, first-run part, and sample workpieces; adhering to international standards.
- Maintains specifications by observing drilling, grooving, and cutting, including turning, facing, knurling and thread chasing operations; taking measurements; detecting malfunctions; troubleshooting processes; adjusting and reprogramming controls; sharpening and replacing worn tools; adhering to quality assurance procedures and processes.
- Maintains safe operations by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Maintains equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instructions; troubleshooting malfunctions; calling for repairs.
- Maintains continuity among work shifts by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Documents actions by completing production and quality logs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Operate machine tools to produce precision parts and instruments
- Modify parts and materials to improve overall production
- Test completed equipment to detect and remove defects
- Perform routine maintenance on machinery
- Calculate dimensions and tolerance using measuring instruments
- 2+ Years of previous work experience in machining required
- Familiarity with machine tools and equipment
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills
- Strong attention to detail
ALL SHIFTS AVAILABLE
PAY COMPETITIVE DOE
Supplying high quality staffing and recruiting services to Oklahoma's best businesses. We provide outstanding temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire staffing solutions for industrial, professional and clerical positions. American StaffCorp is Oklahoma's premiere placement center!
Location: Oklahoma City,
Apply for this job now.