Job title: Permanent Recruitment Consultant
Contract: Full-time, permanent
Salary: Generous, negotiable salary plus bonus scheme
Closing date: Monday 16th November 2020
Leading education recruitment agency Vision for Education is looking to recruit a number of Permanent Recruitment Consultants. The successful applicants will join our sister company ABC Teachers. You will build on our already successful Permanent Recruitment Service, which recruits senior leaders, teaching and support staff for primary, secondary and SEND schools, multi-academy trusts (MATs) and local authorities.
This is an excellent opportunity for driven, passionate and high performing Permanent Recruitment Consultant with the ability and motivation to expand our Permanent Recruitment Service across the UK.
The successful Permanent Recruitment Consultants will continue to provide existing clients with a first-class Permanent Recruitment Service which exceeds expectations, whilst working with our branch staff, Marketing team and senior leaders to develop and grow this area of the business further with both new and existing clients.
The successful Permanent Recruitment Consultants will:
- Have an excellent understanding of the education sector and permanent recruitment market.
- Possess a strategic aptitude with the initiative, drive and commitment to develop existing business relationships and seek new opportunities.
- Have the ability to work closely with Vision for Education, ABC Teachers and Smart Teachers staff and other key stakeholders to strengthen and grow our permanent recruitment business.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills and the ability to communicate effectively at a high level internally and externally within organisations.
- Have the ability to create and maintain relationships over the telephone and face-to-face.
- Possess a professional and ethical approach to business.
- Have the ability to prioritise and organise your own workload in order to meet deadlines.
- Hold a UK driving licence and have access to your own vehicle for work.
Previous experience of working in education recruitment or permanent recruitment would be advantageous though this is not essential.
What we offer
- The autonomy to grow this exciting part of our business within the Midlands area
- Generous, negotiable salary plus bonus scheme.
- Company pension and benefits scheme.
- Regular subsidised social events and annual company celebration event.
How to apply
If you would like to be considered for the role of Permanent Recruitment Consultant please apply via this website with an up-to-date CV and salary expectations. For more information about the role, contact Luke Geraghty, Head of Permanent Recruitment, #removed#
The closing date for applications is Monday 16th November 2020.