Oracle Cloud Financials & Purchasing Lead
£450- £500 per day p>
An Oracle Cloud Financials & Purchasing Lead is required for our public sector client based in Liverpool. The successful candidate will be working on a multimillion pound high profile transformation Programme within the organisation. An experienced Oracle Cloud / ERP Financials and Purchasing Functional Consultant / Lead is required to manage the Finance Workstream within the Programme Team. p>
Primary role responsibilities:-
* Provide Oracle Cloud functional expertise, knowledge and experience to ensure an as vanilla as possible, adopt not adapt implementation. Use this expertise to fully challenge suppliers and SME's to ensure the requirement for change requests is kept to an absolute minimum
* Plan, scope and execute the successful implementation of the Finance and Purchasing (F&P) based modules, within the Finance work-stream of the Programme, across the organisation as defined above
* Ensure that all of the key F&P related functional integration / interface requirements between Oracle Cloud and existing 3rd party systems are identified and included in the scope of the programme. Thus ensuring the delivery of a full end to end integrated solution to maximise the benefit opportunities;
* Serve as the primary point of contact between the enterprise F&P customers / partners, leadership team(s) and project team, ensuring they are kept engaged and informed on the progress of F&P related elements;
* Ensure the F&P work-stream, within the overall Programme, is delivering in line with the client's requirements, objectives, and timelines as agreed with the implementation partner.
* Ensure all suppliers and partners are delivering their responsibilities and accountable activity in line with agreed dates, costs, content and all dependencies as they relate to the F&P work-stream;
* Work with all providers and relevant internal teams to ensure that Quality Criteria are recorded / measured / tested and signed off at the appropriate point for F&P related modules to ensure Finance and Procurement operational delivery is not detrimentally impacted; project costs are not exceeded and the project remains on time;
* Establish a detailed / scoped F&P work-stream plan during the Initiation Stage and manage and maintain it through the Delivery and Implementation stages for a successful go-live;
* Adhere to all project governance processes, procedures and deadlines;
Knowledge and Experience:
* Extensive knowledge and experience of implementing Oracle Cloud, within large and complex organisations.
* Extensive functional knowledge of the Oracle Cloud modules in-scope for this phase
* Very strong people management skills, and the ability to engage and build strong relationship with stakeholders at all levels.
* Ability and proven track record to lead, motivate and inspire a team of professionals to deliver solutions within complex organisations.
* Ability to build strategic alignment across the organisation.
* Ability to work in partnerships with implementation partners and software providers to deliver an ERP solution, which is suitable for the organisation's needs.
* Excellent communication skills p>
* Experience of working within Public Sector p>
Oracle Cloud Human Capital Management (HCM), Oracle Policy Automation (OPA), Oracle Learning and HR Helpdesk. Oracle Cloud Recruitment (ORC), Goal Management, Career Development, Performance Management and Talent Management. p>
Role: Oracle Financials Functional Consultant
Job Type: Contract, Full Time
Location: Liverpool, North West, North West
Apply for this job now.