Who We Are and Who We Serve
Avenue5 Residential provides multifamily property management services as well as comfortable apartments for rent throughout the United States.
We use our multifamily property expertise to serve:
- The multifamily owners who entrust us to care for their assets
- The residents who entrust us to care for their apartment homes
- The associates who entrust us to create opportunities for career growth and satisfaction
Field marketing specialists are responsible for executing property specific marketing plans and to promote and implement marketing supported products and services to help properties generate leads, leases and grow occupancy. To ensure that these products and services are correctly implemented and utilized, the associate in this position serves as the liaison between properties and marketing management to resolve implementation issues and promote company provided guidelines and procedures.
Field marketing specialists takes ownership of day-to-day project management duties to ensure that the most effective tactics are being employed to achieve the targeted property’s goals. They are also the drivers in planning and implementing major promotional activities for pre-leasing, grand opening or resident appreciation events. Additionally, the field marketing coordinator assists with business development efforts to provide Avenue5 with exposure to new client audiences.
- Liaise with regional marketing managers to develop and implement strategic marketing initiatives that generate optimum traffic and leasing performance for targeted properties
- Travel to and work with on-site teams to execute marketing tactics and strategies, and to identify any opportunities for refinement or improvement
- Monitor project timelines and engage internal and external resources to ensure that projects are completed on time and according to quality standards
- Serve as the communication point person between properties and the property team to ensure the efficient and effective management of marketing projects
- Assist in researching new business opportunities, and in producing and distributing marketing and business development materials
- Track key performance indicators for specific marketing activities at targeted properties, and make recommendations for improving marketing metrics
- Manage project budgets
- Assist in the planning and execution of national meetings including presenting to train nationally on marketing and leasing subjects
- Create, coordinate, market and oversee major property events and activities
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, public relations, journalism, English, or a related field
- At least two years of multifamily experience
- Broad understanding of effective marketing tactics and strategies in the branding, print, and digital realms
- Knowledge of advertising options, and when to consider each option for strategic communication efforts
- Exemplary project management, time management, organization, creative, and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask on multiple projects, while consistently meeting deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with internal and external teams across disciplines and locations
- Proficiency with: Yardi, Yieldstar, Entrata, Rent Café, Popcard, OneSite and other multifamily management systems, software, and addons
- Microsoft Office Suite, Google Docs/Sheets, and project management software such as Basecamp or Proworkflow
- Willingness to travel to targeted properties
- Extroverted and outgoing personality, comfortable engaging with others 1:1 and in groups
- Intermediate knowledge of SEO/SEM
- Demonstrable social networking experience and social analytics tools knowledge and knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Skilled in use of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Yelp, Pinterest, Google+, and associated social media management software
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 1 year
- Multifamily: 2 years
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: Avenue5 is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
At Avenue5 Residential, LLC we pride ourselves on providing our residents with an exceptional apartment living experience based on responsive, customer-focused management. We endeavor to create an environment where every property enjoys a true sense of community.
As a property management firm that specializes in providing professional residential management services in multi-family real estate, our goal is to create a forward thinking platform that rewards associates through myriad employment opportunities and empowers them to be an integral part of an organization that continually strives to raise the bar in the multi-family industry.
Avenue5 Residential, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Role: Field Marketing Specialist | Northern CA
Apply for this job now.