The Automation Tester designs test plans for complex distributed systems in accordance with overall testing strategy. Participates in the full life cycle of an agile project and designs, executes manual and automated test scripts.
- Develop and execute maintainable automation tests for acceptance, functional, and regression test cases.
- Investigate and debug test failures, updating tests or reporting bugs as necessary and provide test coverage analysis based on automation results.
- Regularly leads team through preparing and estimation sessions to define acceptance criteria, ensures that the team's acceptance criteria for stories and tasks is appropriate and being met universally.
- Quality Assurance to ensure full functional testing of new features being added every sprint, as well as full regression testing for all previously implemented functionality in every sprint.
- Collaborate with development organization to understand how development changes affect ongoing Automation efforts
- Ensure proper version control and configuration management of all test object developed and test environments used.
- Assist in the creation of test project status reports and metrics and provide weekly and monthly status to the Management.
- Demonstrate strong oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate technical topics to management and non-technical audiences, as well as interface with the customer on a daily basis.
- Master’s degree and 12 years of experience, Bachelor’s degree and 14 years of experience, or 18 years of relevant
- Experience in lieu of a degree.
- 5 years of experience in developing and maintaining automated testing framework and infrastructure.
- Core Java technical expertise including JEE, O/R Mapping, SQL, UNIX scripting, UML, Eclipse, Frameworks (Struts,
- Spring) , HTML, CSS, multi-threading, SOAP/REST and MVC, object oriented design and design pattern.
- Experience with Selenium Web driver, Selenium Grid, and SQL Server
- Experience with Unit Testing tools such as Junit, TestNG, and Cucumber.
- Experience in working in an Agile Development environment and automating application developed in Agile Development environment.
- Understanding of build tools like Maven, ANT.
- Understanding of version control tools like Git, SVN
- Understanding of Continuous integration tools like Jenkins, Docker
- Understanding of AWS.
- Experience in developing automated test plans, test scenarios, test scripts, acceptance criteria, test data, investigating,and debugging test failures, updating tests or reporting bugs as necessary.
- Experience in integrating project testing with continuous-integration process.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance.
- Must be a US citizen or green card holder.
Anacomp is a leading document and records management company providing technology-based solutions to federal agencies and commercial customers to improve business processes, reduce costs and achieve compliance. We are expert in secure, high quality conversion of official government records, supporting mission critical projects for more than 100 federal agencies. Anacomp is based in Chantilly, VA with regional offices throughout the U.S. For more company information #removed#
Role: Automation Tester
Apply for this job now.