Product Manager- Medical Sector, coding skills ideal- up to £60,000.
We are recruiting for a Product Manager to join this Medical Tech start-up that are changing the way medical lifestyle diseases are treated. They have built a technology infrastructure that using their app as an enabler to provide patients have access to coaching, education and useful content that can help them reduce the symptoms of the illnesses.
Responsibilities of the Product Manager:
- Manage all requirements relating to the mobile applications for iOS and Android.
- Take ownership of the Product Roadmap and vision, prioritising features and ensuring that releases match customer and stakeholder demand.
- Use data effectively to help drive decisions, whilst also taking customer feedback that can assist with creating product requirements.
- Work closely with designers and Developers to ensure the app looks and feels great.
- Ensure you are up to date with relevant research in the market regarding treatment of lifestyle disease to ensure the product keeps up with change.
- Examine how the service could be further improved and what other products could potentially be released.
Skill Set and Background experience required for the Product Manger role:
- A strong, demonstrable experience as a Product Manager with a focus on Mobile Products.
- A good appreciation of UX and understanding how to create an app that works brilliantly for its users.
- A background in Medical Tech as either a developer OR Product Manager will be preferred but is not essential.
- Strong Analytics skills, with experience of products such as MixPanel or google analytics.
- Creative mindset- you will the key driver for development of the product so you need to be able to come up with new ideas and not be afraid to share them.
The Product Manager role is based in West London near Shepherds Bush Station.
The Product Manager role will pay a salary in the region of £60,000 depending on skill set and experience.
Role: Product Manager- Medical Tech
Location: Shepherds Bush,
Apply for this job now.