Job Title: Sr. Facility/Mechanical Engineer
General Job Description:
This position is responsible for providing project management and engineering technical skills as part of a project team for the purpose of delivering safe, cost-effective and quality execution of small to medium size oil and gas processing facilities. This position accountability for the successful planning, and execution of projects which is accomplished through managing all aspects of projects including scope, schedule, cost, safety and quality as defined by the company or Client. Responsible for managing the client relationship and keeping company management informed of project status and issues.
Under minimal supervision, the Sr. Facility Engineer will provide:
· Management of the project in accordance with Policies and Procedures
· Management of the client and project stakeholders, ensuring effective business relationships are maintained throughout the project
· Provide technical expertise for the facility design
· Be a mentor to design and engineering staff
· Preparation and/or validation of proposals and estimates as needed
· Effective project meetings (project kickoff, client alignment, status meeting, progress review, etc)
· Project status reporting of cost and schedule, for the project team, management, and client
· Must have at least 8+ years of facility/project engineering or relevant engineering/construction experience in the oil & gas industry.
· B.S. degree in Chemical or Mechanical Engineering (or other engineering discipline with relevant experience).
· Must have 5+ years of facility engineering experience in oil & gas industry.
· A working knowledge of facility and pipeline design and construction. This includes the knowledge of typical project drawings (plot plans, electrical one-line diagrams, equipment layouts, piping plans and isometrics, PFDs, P&IDs, etc.) data sheets, equipment requisitions, instrument lists, equipment lists, equipment and instrument specifications and operating and start-up procedures.
· General knowledge of facility design practices including piping design, foundation design, structural design, instrument and electrical systems, and safety systems.
· State registration as a Professional Engineer is a plus.
Role: Pipeline Mechanical Engineer
Apply for this job now.