We want to be up front in that our client has an extensively screening process for all candidates to verify core competencies with the required disciplines that have been documented in the job description. Please do not apply for this position unless you are 100% confident that you meet or exceed the requirements.
Can you be hired as a W2 employee without any sponsorship? VISA CANDIDATES OF ANY CLASSIFICATION CANNOT BE CONSIDERED!
Client will only consider candidates with a stable job history with few changes over one’s career.
As a Product Engineer, you are intent on understanding Acoustics and Vibration and the causal interactions of mechanical forces at both the micro and macro level. You are an innovative problem-solver with a keen interest in optimizing mechanisms through careful observation and testing.
If this sounds like you, our client, a leading supplier to the automotive industry, is seeking an NVH Engineerfor their Amherst, New York facility.
The successful candidate will be a part of a globally recognized company that offers technologically innovative solutions for automotive and industrial applications. The company attributes their success to having diverse, competent teams of innovative, out of the box thinkers who want to reach their full potential, and by giving back to their community through various social engagement activities.
- Optimizing acoustic and vibration performance of current and new compression mechanisms
- Developing test methodologies for fundamental understanding of NVH performance of compression devices
- Creative, diagnostic, and innovative problem solving as applied to engineering NVH related solutions
- Designing and developing AC compressor components working with design personnel
- Developing and authoring engineering specifications for components and assemblies to be used in manufacturing facilities to mass-produce compressor components and assemblies
- Blueprint reading and interpretation & specification of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing (GD&T)
- Assist with preparation and execution of test units
- Analyze test data and organize results relative to internal or customer specifications with observations and conclusions
- Apply engineering practices to reach design solutions
- Participate in innovation, product cost, and quality improvement initiatives
- Participate in cross-functional teams related to customer program launch activity
- Work with suppliers and manufacturing plants to insure product design for high value and manufacturability
- BS (MS or PHD preferred) in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering, NVH specialty
- 3+ years’ experience in NVH rotating products
- Understanding of Principles of statics, dynamics, mechanics of materials, heat transfer, fluid mechanics, strengths of materials, thermodynamics, physics (mechanical and electrical) and engineering design
- Good written and oral skills - ability to convey technical concepts
- Ability to manage time and organize effectively with multiple projects
Internal - 16033
'Where Recruitment & Staffing Transcend Conventional Methodologies'
StaffRight Associates is a premier recruitment and staffing partner that provides talent to a broad and diverse range of corporate disciplines. StaffRight was crafted out of an industry need to better manage the processes and complexities of today’s recruitment and staffing demands. With company beginnings formulated in the industry over 28 years ago, our founder realized that there was a definitive need to utilize recruitment and staffing more efficiently and effectively than what has been the typical industry standard model. StaffRight is dedicated to servicing our clients with a comprehensive, scientific approach of refining the process throughout our clients' engagements
Role: NVH Engineer
Apply for this job now.