This person must be highly knowledgeable and skilled and will act as an intermediary between the company and our customers. Superb customer service skills are a must for success.
Our Financial Advisors provide our clients with sound financial guidance and make critical recommendations to help them decide how to best utilize their money. A successful candidate will be able to demonstrate his/her ability to research the marketplace for available products and services, effectively help customers identify their needs, design and present financial strategies, and of course, close a sale.
Financial Advisor Duties and Responsibilities
- Strong working knowledge across a variety of financial products and services (debt management, cash management, insurance coverage, investments etc.)
- Proven ability to provide strategic advice in the above areas articulately.
- Patience and skills required to assess client’s overall financial picture, truly understand their needs and then develop a relevant, solid financial plan.
- Evidence of the people skills needed to guide clients towards a financial decision that is both profitable and secure.
- Commitment to cultivating your client base and building win-win relationships
- Self-motivation and willingness to network, generate leads and seize opportunities to sell mutual funds, stocks, bonds etc.
- Focus and abilities required to meet sales quotas.
- The desire to continue to learn constantly, keeping up with new industry trends and researching the market to back up financial consulting decisions.
- Ability to see the big picture, including overseeing the course of the financial plan and updating it if necessary, to ensure profits.
- Total commitment to compliance with all industry rules and regulations.
- Exceptional communication skills needed to liaise with providers, vendors, and other professionals.
Financial Advisor Requirements and Qualifications
- Proven work history with experience as a financial adviser, controller, planner, specialist or other relevant roles.
- Consistent track record of successful financial guidance.
- Ability to analyze the market data in order to formulate and provide appropriate, data-based financial advice.
- Solid communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
- Attention to detail and consistent accuracy with all data.
- Highly articulate and able to explain complex information clearly and simply.
- Strong relevant computer skills
The philosophy that guided the company in its early years is a simple one. We will always endeavor to provide the best quality products and service through a staff of highly trained professionals. We value the relationship with our clients above all else, as we fulfill their needs, understand their interests and help them to meet their financial objectives. It is a credo that has withstood the test of time and one which will continue to guide Forest Hills Financial Group in the coming years.
We have always felt that we must strive each day to be a model of professionalism and integrity for all in our industry to emulate. We must continually renew our commitment to excellence in dealing with our clients and work at earning their business and respect every day. This has been a fundamental principle that has guided our firm since its founding and remains one that I am committed to as we enter the 21st century.
Role: Financial Advisor
Location: New York,
Apply for this job now.