- Perform inspection processing from incoming, in-process and final assembly
- Create, revise, distribute and file manufacturing instructions, standard procedures, process specifications, forms and visual standards. Ensure latest revision is controlled and used.
- Coordinate non-conforming material (NCMR) disposition. Contain stock; coordinate rework activity (includes training, quality alerts and visual aids). Verify conformance to customer requirements. Support Material Review Board (MRB).
- Coordinate correction action procedure (CAR). Write C.A.R.; support interim action, root cause, corrective action, preventative action and implementation. Perform verification.
- Determine and development new inspection/verification methods and tooling as needed to support new product requirements. Provide training as necessary.
- Develop and perform process audits, and Quality System audits.
- Develop and perform product testing as needed.
- Participate in improving our product, processes, equipment, and methods. Solicit product and process improvement ideas and report to site and corporate management.
- Support Customer satisfaction including Cost, Quality, and Delivery.
- Support/perform customer specific requirements including first article inspection, PPAP and prototype testing as needed.
- Support compliance to all standards and specifications including ISO-9001, DOT, FMVSS and SAE regulations.
- Update periodic quality graphs and performance indicator reports including scrap counts, NC material analysis and customer complaint log.
- Communicate quality activities back to Corporate Quality Manager frequently.
- Support the facility as a technical resource on product knowledge, manufacturing methods and quality techniques.
- Perform other/additional duties as directed by Management, Plant Manager, Quality Manager
RPM Staffing is a regional staffing and recruiting agency. We work with many well established businesses and industries.
Role: Quality Control
Apply for this job now.