Building Surveyor required to work for a national building consultancy in Manchester
My client have an outstanding reputation for the building surveying services they provide. They operate across sectors including, education, residential, social housing and defence. They have a client focused culture and can boast extremely high employee retention. Ongoing training and support will be give to the succeful surveyor.
The positon is for a Building Surveyor to get involved in a range of proffesional work in a nixture of sectors. The successful Building Surveyor will be given the opportunity for great career progression.
The successful Building Surveyor should:
- Have a RICS accredited degree and 4+ years experience
- Have a strong background, delivering proffesional Building Surveying duties.
- Have good communication and client facing skills
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
- Excellent reputation in the market as being a good employer
- Opportunity to work on exciting projects
- Fantastic opportunity to progress
Apply in confidence to this advert or contact Guy Bracey on 07395 796 459 for more information.