Responsible to assure that all road side rest areas/facilities are maintained to contractual and DOT specifications with direction form the maintenance manager.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Oversees the upkeep and maintenance at assigned facilities, providing direction to the subcontractors as necessary
- Assures quality compliance, including repair work activities and reconciles any deficiencies that are identified
- Assure that DOT specifications of the roadside facility are being met
- Attends Rest Area inspections
- With the Maintenance Manager maintains the inventory of Rest Area supplies, equipment, and small tools
- Prior facility operations upkeep
- Ability to work overtime as necessary, including nights and weekends
- Be able to lift up to sixty pounds (60lbs)
- General knowledge to perform a variety of functions covered in the terms of the contracts (cleaning, maintenance, etc.)
Founded in 1978 in the coal mining region of Northeast Pennsylvania, brothers Neal and Paul DeAngelo started DBi Services as a small commercial residential maintenance company working for a few friends and neighbors. Through years of hard work with an unyielding commitment to providing quality service and customer satisfaction, DBi Services has grown into its current position as a global leader in infrastructure operations and maintenance.
Role: Facilities Attendant
Apply for this job now.