Jamison Perry is working with a client in North Kansas City that is looking for a Machine Operator for 1st shift. This opportunity is contract-to-direct based on performance.
- Utilize equipment to assist with manufacturing and repair processes
- Calculate dimensions or tolerances using instruments, such as micrometers or calipers
- Set up, adjust, or operate basic machine tools
- Align and secure holding fixtures, cutting tools, attachments, accessories or materials onto the machine
- Measure, examine or test completed units to check for defects and ensure conformance to specifications
The ideal candidate will have:
- 1+ years of experience in a role that requires strong mechanical aptitude
- Experience with basic industrial math, including decimals
- Experience using hand tools
- Ability to utilize measuring tools, such as micrometers
- Strong work ethic with a desire to be successful
- Excellent attendance
- Ability to follow instructions
- Ability to communicate effectively
Jamison Perry is a recruiting firm focused on partnering exceptional candidates with employers of choice. At Jamison Perry, we are built on four core values: Partnership, Transparency, Integrity, and Passion. You can expect a positive and personalized experience. We love what we do. And, every day, we realize we have the opportunity to make a positive impact on someone's company and someone's career. Create your future with us!
Jamison Perry is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Role: Machine Operator - 1st Shift
Location: Kansas City,
Apply for this job now.