COMPANY: TATA ELXSI LIMITED
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field.
Technical Project Manager, Wireless development manager, Technical Project Management, Programming in C/C++,
- Project management experience in handling all phases of project life cycle either in Water fall or Agile model.
- Experience in reviewing technical artifacts like Architecture, Design, Test reports.
- Experience in generating project plan and tracking through MPP or any other project management tools for project milestones.
- Effectively manage resources (team, hardware, software resources) to execute project within planned effort and schedule.
- Knowledge of embedded processor architecture.
- Experience with test equipment such as Network/Protocol/Packet analyzer and Performance Tools.
- Knowledge of configuration management systems.
- Experience in programming with C/C++.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and analytical problem solving skills.
- Experience working on complex cross disciplinary projects in Wireless Telecom companies.
- Risk Mitigation, Dependency management, Procurement management, Communication and Status. updates about the programs health to Sr. Management.
- Experience with reporting and presentation tools. (MS Powerpoint, Visio, Excel, Bug and Issue trackers, Resource/Task trackers)
- Extensive experience in wireless domain with exposure into handling 4G/5G Access Stratum Protocols like MAC, PDCP, RLC and L3 protocols. Architectural knowledge of L2 stacks of LTE based eNodeB UE is a plus.
- Able to play Techno managerial role.
- provided by Dice