We are looking for professional, dedicated teachers to work in our Reggio Emilia inspired centers; teachers who are passionate about respectful, reciprocal care and providing hands on, experiential learning opportunities for the children that are exploratory and developmentally appropriate.
~ We offer competitive wages, including ongoing training, voluntary Colonial supplemental insurance, paid time off, 8 paid holidays + PTO, child care discount, and an amazing work environment.
~ We enjoy remarkable longevity of staff, joy filled classrooms, and a culture that fosters long term friendships.
Benefits for our staff:
- Paid Prep time outside the classroom
- Paid breaks
- On-going coaching and mentoring
- 8 Paid Holidays
- 3 paid Staff Professional Development Days
- Professional Team Atmosphere
- Direct Deposit
- Child Care Discount
- 2 Free Love To Grow On T-shirts
Ideally, potential candidates will:
- Have an educational background in Early Childhood/Elementary Education
- Be familiar with Reggio Emilia, or be willing to learn and implement
- Have experience working with children in a child care setting
- Have current First Aid and CPR (or willing to take the training)
- Be able to start by mid August
- Be able to work Monday through Friday
- Be able to work 40 hours weekly
- Have knowledge and experience with Minnesota State Guidelines as well as NAEYC requirements, or be willing to learn about those
Check us out on Facebook at Love To Grow On Child Development Center or website - #removed#
All Applicants must:
• Be able to pass the DHS background study
• Be able to lift up to 35 pounds
• Be motivated, flexible, patient, a team player and a life-long learner
• Must be willing to obtain First Aid and CPR within 90 days of employment
Compensation based on education and experience!
Love To Grow On is a non-profit Child Development Center that is committed to providing respectful, reciprocal, experiential care for children 6 weeks to 12 years old. We are faith based, Reggio Emilia inspired, and are excited to be in the process of building a brand new facility with natural playgrounds, an art studio and so much more! We have been in existence since 1999, making a difference in the lives of children, families and staff in our community. Join our amazing team of Early Childhood Educators!
Role: Toddler Teacher
Apply for this job now.