As a Physical Therapist you will participate in the evaluation, establishment of customized treatment plans, and implementation of patient care programs. PT will design treatments and procedures to improve, or restore physical function and to assist patients in reaching their maximum performance level. The clinician will manage a specific caseload of patients and make appropriate computerized documentation.
Sign on Bonus: $1000 for PRN, $1500 for Full Time, paid out after 90 Days
- Physical Therapist license in the state of Florida
- 1 year Physical Therapist experience, in outpatient setting
- Current CPR/BLS Certification (Card must be obtained through a hands-on class, NOT an online class.
- Interest in Women's Health
- Interest in neurologic and orthopedic population
Hours: Full Time; Day Shift
Location: Daytona Beach and Ormond Beach
Role: PT/Physical Therapist - Full Time/PRN - Sign On Bonus
Location: Volusia County,
Apply for this job now.