· Consistently demonstrate the ability to serve customers by applying sound judgment and decision-making skills
· Achieve performance measurements
· Determine release of orders by reviewing account balances, last payments, credit limits, and high balances.
· Contact customers with delinquent accounts, initiate appropriate collection action, and maintain records
· Negotiate payment programs with delinquent customers
· Escalates credit and collection issues to group Team Lead in a timely manner
· Experience with SAP accounts receivable system preferred
· Demonstrate positive, enthusiastic, and professional behavior, with both customers and co-workers to increase Customer Satisfaction and department
· Apply good judgment and professional integrity in decision making
· High School degree or equivalent
· Excellent Communication Skills
· 6 months of Customer Service or Sales experience is preferred
· Previous inbound sales and/or inbound problem resolution in a contact center
· Exceptional attendance and punctuality is required
· Willing to work overtime and weekends
· Bilingual a plus
Interested candidates must be available during the following core business hours:
Monday thru Thursday 8:30 am until 5:00 pm
Friday - 7:30 am until 4:00 pm
Potential for Saturdays 8:00 am until 2:00 pm
If you want to have an opportunity to make an impact and these requirements represent the role you have been looking for, then we want to talk with you!
We believe everyone has a talent. LTD provides a collaborative and dynamic environment for you to do what you do best. We want difference makers, innovators and thought leaders. From our humble beginnings as a family-run mail-order business, we have grown to become a national catalog retailer and eCommerce business. For over 50 years, LTD has provided home goods and unique gifts to our customers at tremendous values. We remain a privately held company focused on one premise exceeding our customers expectations! If you are looking for an opportunity to wow our customers and contribute to our growth, we invite you to share our vision and shape your future at LTD.
Role: Outbound Accounts Receivable Specialist (Entry level)
Apply for this job now.