Terra Technologies LLC is a rapidly expanding company seeking a talented Civil Engineer/Project Manager in the Loveland, CO area. Terra Technologies LLC is unique in that fact that it blends civil engineering with telecommunication engineering to provide design support for roadway projects impacting facilities of some of the largest Telecommunication companies in the nation.
Come join our team and enjoy a fulfilling career in the civil engineering and telecommunication field, coordinating utility conflicts on roadway projects and working with Department’s of Transportation, municipalities, counties and other project sponsors to avoid relocating existing utilities by using conflict mitigation and alternative design.
We offer our employees competitive medical and dental insurance and offer time off for vacation and holidays.
A Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering from an accredited college or university is required. Applicants must possess a Fundamentals of Engineering License and have 2 to three years of experience.
Applicants must be self motivated, have good communication skills, be able to manage a large number of projects, have the ability to prioritize projects based on deadlines and importance, and have some knowledge in the following areas:
· State and DOT utility accommodation rules and design standards
· AASHTO Roadside Design Guide
· AASHTO Geometric Design of Highways and Streets
· AutoCAD® or MicroStation®
· Right-of-Way and easements
· Storm drain, waterline and sewer design
· Microsoft® Office programs
Job functions include:
· Plan review for conflicts or potential conflicts with utilities
· Completion of plan sheet setup, Design alternatives, preparation of Conflict mitigation documentation and alternatives and pothole plans.
· Coordination and meeting attendance with project sponsors and design engineer’s to discuss conflict mitigation, alternative designs and relocation schedule.
· Review existing right-of-way and easement documents
Visit our website at #removed# to review more information about our company.
Terra Technologies LLC is responsible for the most aggressive technological advances in the engineering and infrastructure relocation and protection field in decades. Through these advances, Terra Technologies is the sole provider of the industry's most cost-effective, time sensitive, and environmentally conscious products and services.
The family of Terra Technologies products and services was developed and patented based upon the principle that reducing the time required to protect or relocate existing utility infrastructure leads to significant cost savings for the utility owners, reduction of the risks associated with damage to the utility infrastructure, elimination of downtime for utility customers and a more environmentally conscious construction process.
Role: Civil Engineer
Apply for this job now.