Operational Improvement Analyst
My client is a highly successful business based in Cheltenham who are currently looking for an Operational Change Coordinator to join their expanding team. The individual will focus on improving the customer journey, reducing costs and increasing customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate will be confident in delivering outstanding customer service, whilst ensuring that customers are treated fairly.
- To initiate, plan and develop process improvement across the Business Units
- Provide advice and guidance on project communications
- To build and maintain effective relationships across the business
- Deliver appropriate and compliant information to all customers
- Consistently meet and/or exceed all daily, weekly and monthly targets
- Ability to use evidence to support the communication process
- Experience in creating robust plans and driving change
- Continuously deliver improved performance
- Previous Customer Service experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
If this role is of interest to you then please get in contact with Tara at i2i Recruitment today for immediate consideration!
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible. To ensure your application is not overlooked it is important that you emphasize any skills or work experience relevant to this position. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days, please assume that you have been unsuccessful in this instance.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas. We are a corporate member of the REC and provide a professional quality of service to clients and candidates alike.
Role: Operational Improvement Analyst
Job Type: Permanent
Location: South West
Apply for this job now.