Looking for a position where you can make a difference? Tyndale is growing and hiring an additional Pricing Associate to join the Marketing team. This opportunity is a great chance to expand your knowledge of Pricing and Pricing Strategies. In this role, you will work closely with internal management and the sales teams to ensure Tyndale's pricing models achieve marketing's desired results. Experience and interest in pricing strategies is required.
- Key responsibility: pricing and writing Tyndale’s response to RFQs (Request for Quote), RFPs (Request for Proposal) and RFIs (Request for Information), a critical part of our new business acquisition and client retention strategy. Proposals are submitted to Fortune 1000 companies, state and local governments;
- Assisting with all aspects of pricing, maintaining pricelists, developing pricing portion of proposal responses, and handling proposal submission (including detailed paperwork);
- Analyzing pricing specifications, including pricing for program renewals, new product additions to existing programs as well as ongoing review of account profitability;
- Respond to ad-hoc price requests for items that are outside standard product pricing process flow;
- Support ongoing database management, including ability to maintain data, ensuring end-user interface is simple and easy to use;
- Maintaining standard product pricing using sophisticated Excel spreadsheet;
- Maintain pricelists for distributed and manufactured products, ensuring that they are updated on an as-needed basis;
- Understanding customer needs and working closely with internal management to ensure capabilities match requirements. Clearly and simply communicating the company’s strengths and expertise in RFPs and RFIs;
- Strong editing skills, attention to detail and organizational skills are necessary for the management of multiple documents, projects, and physical assembly of responses;
- Ensure brand positioning and messaging is consistent across channels. Must be comfortable working with employees at all levels of the organization, in a fast-paced environment.
The Pricing Associate will have the opportunity to help implement Tyndale’s corporate marketing and branding strategy, including some elements of the following:
- Develop a solid understanding of competitive product lines and become familiar with competitive pricing strategy;
- Develop strategies that leverage key company initiatives, striking a balance between customer satisfaction and profitability;
- Ensure consistency in product pricing across departments and locations;
- Work closely with forecasting to understand and analyze impact of new product introductions, regulatory changes and market changes, and assess the impact on overall product demand;
- Work closely with manufacturing, sales, forecasting, and IT to ensure our products are priced competitively in the market.
- BA/BS degree in general business, finance, marketing, or other business-related field;
- Business analysis skills – with a focus on pricing required;
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to meet strict deadlines are critical to success in the position;
- Strong aptitude in Microsoft Excel and Access a core requirement;
- 1 year in a Pricing/ Business Analyst or similar role preferred;
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced environment;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Exposure to MAS 500 helpful; or ability to learn new systems;
- Well organized, with ability to multi-task and think outside of the box;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work effectively on a fast-paced team;
- Ability to prioritize projects, work within short time frames and meet deadlines;
- Self-starter and ability to work independently.
- Competitive pay-rate;
- Great family-friendly culture, with proven track record of company growth;
- Comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision insurance; 401k with company match; Paid Holidays, Jury Duty and Bereavement Leave, STD/LTD, Company-wide Bonus Plan, and product discount;
- Complete Wellness program includes free healthy snacks, on-site fitness equipment, On-Demand fitness classes, and a corporate discount on health-tracking devices;
- Generous Paid Time Off Package.
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply on our website, #removed#/careers.
Quality is woven into the fabric of Tyndale as a company. Our customers, our employees, and our integrity are as important to us as the clothing we supply. We are committed to: The Customer, Our Employees, Quality, & Integrity. These values are exhibited in every phone call, every order, and every shipment that you receive from us. Tyndale provides a single-supplier solution for keeping workers safe, comfortable, and regulation-compliant. We deliver top-quality, arc-rated flame resistant (FR) clothing in managed apparel programs driven by over 30 years of FR experience. We are dedicated to continually raising the bar on the products and services we offer, and look forward to demonstrating this commitment by striving to exceed your expectations each and every day.
Role: Pricing Associate
Apply for this job now.