Our philosophy is bringing people who are energetic and want to get their long-term careers started with an amazing company. We are a family oriented environment where people get the freedom to showcase their talent, while working extremely hard. Our employees have the drive to make our company amazing.
Our CEO believes that if you don’t wake up wanting to go to work, something is wrong with your job. It is important to love what you do.
More importantly, the opportunity to become a key component of a company that is leading the vacation rental software market. Whether you just graduated from college or have years of experience, you have the chance of a lifetime. If you are GOOD, this is a career path you cannot afford to miss out.
We are the industry leader in vacation rental software. In 2017, we had our best year to date and we are excited to continue that growth in 2018 and so on. Our clients use our cutting-edge technology and modern solutions to manager their entire operations: online bookings, maintenance, etc. We have a smart, fast-moving team that is constantly pushing out new features, always striving to learn and innovate.
If you’re interested in joining a team that is working to build a unique, world-class software with a relentless focus on the customer, you’ve come to the right place.
Do you want to help dig into data and find the culprit? We are looking for someone with accounting/bookkeeping experience who wants to learn about how accounting works in our industry and how to research the flow of money in an account. This is challenging but extremely rewarding.
We are looking to hiring a Software Accountant. The ideal candidate will be responsible for assisting clients with day to day accounting tasks. It is essential that this candidate brings analytical and organizational skills to best support the team. Experience with writing and executing SQL queries to manage data. The job requires analyzing, adjusting and extracting information from a very large database. Attention to detail is a must.
We are looking for a someone who is reliable, responsible, proactive, detailed-oriented, with an engaging personality who thrives on personal and professional development. We want someone yearning for longevity and loyalty to our growing company. This position has endless opportunities for growth.
Duties and Responsibilities:
We are looking for someone with knowledge in:
- Writing and executing SQL
- Analyzing, adjusting and extracting information.
- Vendor parables.
- Owner parables.
- Guest advanced deposits
- Ledger transactions.
- Audit experience
- Customer Service
- Bachelor’s degree. (preferred)
- SQL experience a major plus!
- 3 Plus years bookkeeping or accounting experience.
- Accounting experience in housing/vacation rental industry a huge plus.
- Outstanding communication skills (written and oral) and follow up skills.
- Passionate about building great products and providing best in class user experiences.
- Ability to get things done, no matter the obstacles.
- Strong desire to innovate, grow and learn new vacation rental industry trends.
- Must be highly organized and able to juggle multiple projects with many moving pieces, weighing priority effectively.
- Quick problem-solving skills and ability to work well under pressure and stress.
- Possess a positive, creative can-do attitude above all.
Role: IT Accountant
Apply for this job now.