New Behavioral Network Delaware is looking for enthusiastic Mobile Therapists (Per Diem) to join our dynamic team! Our program is evolving rapidly, and is focused on offering quality strengths-based clinical services, while securing evidence-based therapy training for our clinicians.
- Travel through out Kent and Sussex county to the client’s home or other identified location for individual or family therapy in support of the client
- Creates the treatment plan in collaboration with the treatment team, and revises the plan according to client and caregivers’ needs.
- Provides services according to the treatment plan, so that the child can function successfully at home, in school and in the community.
- Maintains a positive attitude toward the client, family and other members of the treatment team.
- Work with complex mental health issues and social circumstances
- Must have experience working with trauma survivors
- Masters Degree in social work, marriage and family counseling, or mental health counseling
- Doctorate Degree in psychology or psychiatry
- At least one year of experience in managing and dealing with challenging behaviors in adolescents or children.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively with clients, IOP team and Division of Prevention and Behavioral Health Services, Division of Family Services, and Case Managers
- Current driver's license with acceptable driving record as defined by agency policy.
- Must have reliable transportation with current insurance for patient transport purposes.
Apply to New Behavioral Network and join our team to become one of our Champions today!
For more details, call 302-730-0720 or email #removed#
New Behavioral Network is a division of the The NBN Group.
The NBN Group is a family-centered home care agency established in 1986. We serve communities in NJ, PA, and DE area. The NBN Group is dedicated to delivering world-class comprehensive home care services. We offer integrative services including skilled nursing, respiratory equipment and therapists, pharmacy and infusion services, and behavioral programs for children and adults. Newborn Nurses provides each patient with a multidisciplinary team of highly skilled professionals providing highly skilled nursing care for your neonate, child or senior family member. NBN Infusions has an on-going formulary of different IV drugs and therapies. If a patient is on a non-formulary medication, our pharmacist can order and have the drug within 24 hours. Healthcare Consultant, Inc. has the experience, expertise, technology and sensitivity to ease the transition from rehab setting to home care for the patient and family. New Behavioral Network is dedicated to providing services that offer a multi-disciplinary approach to in-home therapy, utilizing best-practice strategies that have a positive impact on our clients and their families.
Role: Master's Level Mobile Therapist
Apply for this job now.