COMPANY: CAREER LEGAL, LEGAL FINANCE & ACCOUNTING
JOB TYPE: Permanent, FullTime
This corporate law firm is one of the best firms in London. They attract clients that includes some of the worlds most successful businesses and well known high net worth individuals. They currently have around 400 fee earning staff.
They are now looking to hire Revenue Assistant. The successful candidate will have 1 to 2 years Revenue or Billing experience and would have previously worked in a law firm. The responsibility of this role is to accurately convert the work in progress (WIP) into a compliant invoice, to secure timely payment of invoices, to resolve and escalate payment queries and to ably assist their revenue controllers.
- Process a high number of invoices each month according to established procedures and to prepare the invoices to be sent out to clients.
- Ensure that the debt collection of invoices is undertaken in accordance with the credit control procedure.
- Ensure that queries raised by a client are resolved in the appropriate timeframe and escalated to fee earners, revenue controllers or management.
- Attentively ensure that all relevant information relating to unpaid invoices is recorded on the ARCS system to be fed back to partners and fee-earners.
- Provide the necessary support to revenue controllers and keep the revenue coordinator and manager informed of all issues and concerns.
- The successful candidate will ideally have one to two years previous experience of working as a revenue assistant in a professional services environment.
- They will be of A-Level standard or equivalent and will be interested in furthering their education, for example studying AAT.
- Excellent inter-personal communication skills (both written and verbal), demonstrating experience of liaising with clients, partners, fee-earners, secretaries and finance colleagues.
- Team player who supports and motivates their colleagues. Follows instructions, but is confident to query instructions when unsure.
- Demonstrate a clear track record of commitment to the highest level of customer service.
- A high level of numeracy is required together with a good understanding of financial workings.
- Experience of legal systems and particularly Elite and ARCS are desirable. Good keyboard skills and competence in Word, Excel and Outlook are required.
It is Career Legal’s policy, as a matter of courtesy, to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. Thank you.
Career Legal is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this permanent vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients.