6 Month fixed term contract
Are you an SQL Expert?
My Client is currently looking for a new Database Administrator to join their IT team working on a 6 month fixed term contract.
The role would be to take ownership of their SQL Server databases and re-write some older procedures to ensure that the database is as efficient as possible. Also ensuring that general housekeeping is kept up, and tuning the database to its full potential.
You will need
- Experience in SQL Server
- Experience in MSSQL management studio
- Knowledge of Database development
- 3+ years DBA experience
- Knowledge of other development tools and technologies is an advantage but not a requirement
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle
- Experience on large databases with high traffic
- Experience in 24/7 up time
My client are looking to start interviewing immediately for this job, so if you are an experienced DBA, apply today for immediate consideration.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, , if you haven't heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
Role: Database Administrator
Job Type: Temporary
Location: East Anglia
Apply for this job now.