Chartwell Staffing has a great opportunity for an experienced Construction Project Manager. Successful candidate will have great opportunity for growth as well as a very competitive salary and benefits package.
This is an In-the-field and In-house position with on-the-job training. Our client is looking for a motivated and well qualified Project Manager to work closely with Senior Project Managers. The candidate for this position must have construction industry knowledge and ideally have an educational background in construction management, Architecture and/or engineering background is a plus.
- At least 5 years of experience working in construction.
- Must be able to read blue prints / architectural / engineering drawing.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Construction Management skills.
- AutoCAD experience is a plus
- Must be results oriented, self-starter, professional
- Strong analytical and computer skills are a must.
- Bilingual / English and Spanish is a plus.
- Schedule field workers to job locations and monitor productivity.
- Generate equipment load list & lay out the installation of awarded jobs.
- Working closely with the field
- Operations of the company.
- Data entry of Schedule and inventory.
- Estimate scaffold jobs.
- Develop customer relationships.
- Customer relations, Self-Confidence, Product Knowledge, multitask, fast typing skills, computer skills.
Please forward your resume asap for consideration and all qualified candidates will be contacted immediately.
Chartwell Staffing Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Chartwell Staffing Solutions is committed to providing a quality workforce to our clients while always recognizing the needs of our employees and their families. We are now one of the top 10 privately-owned staffing agencies in the U.S. with over 40 offices located across the country.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Role: Project Manager - Construction - Direct Hire
Apply for this job now.