Position: Electrical General Foreman
Location: Sacramento, CA 95811
Duration: Full-time, Permanent
The Electrical Foreman functions effectively as the site manager for projects that he/she is running. The basic function of the Foreman is to motivate, drive, and manage his/her team to ensure assigned tasks are completed within the allotted time frame and budget. Additionally, the foreman is responsible for acting as an administrator and coordinated to provide necessary planning, organization, direction, communication and control between the various internal and external parties that impact the timing and profitability of assigned projects.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Ensure that all assigned staff are working with a sense of urgency, while also maintaining quality and safety
- Responsible for familiarization with the complete scope and proposed method of construction for all assigned projects
- Responsible for coordination of field personnel and sub-contractors with other contractors on site to ensure timely job completion
- Responsible for Quality Assurance on all assigned projects
- Develops and implements plans for managing time, materials, and manpower
- Maintain professional and productive relations with General Contractors, Owners, Sub Contractors, and all others associated with the project
- Responsible for timely and accurate daily and weekly reporting
- Ensures that all internal field employees are adhering to safety policies
- Participates in in-depth project pre-planning and detailing
- Maintains accurate time tracking for assigned field employees
- Performs Electrician duties as needed in a manner which clearly sets the standard for assigned employees to follow
- Responsible for creating and submitting material requisitions
- Works closely with internal office personnel to ensure administrative needs are completed in a timely, accurate, and legal manner
- Provides an objective viewpoint of each project and reports to the Superintendent on the progress of the project
- Is aware of the general job site morale and initiates whatever procedures necessary to improve and maintain at an acceptable level
Qualifications and Skills:
- Valid CA General Electrician License
- Valid CA Drivers License
- 3-5 years experience in Electrical Sub-contractor supervision
- 5-8 years of experience in Commercial or Multi-Family electrical construction
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have moderate skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Physical requirements include sitting, standing, walking, bending, kneeling, and use of hands and arms to operate equipment. Must have a strong sense of balance and no fear of heights. Must be able to lift and move up to 75 lbs.
Established in 1991, Artizen has a long history of providing highly skilled, key team members nationwide to Fortune 500 and other prominent companies. Our extensive network of professionals enables us to quickly and effectively respond to client hiring needs with top-tier candidates for information technology, finance & accounting, marketing and human resources positions.
Role: Electrical General Foreman / Electrician Foreman - Direct Hire
Apply for this job now.