Join our growing team and get in on the ground floor with advancement potential. BigThumb LLC is seeking an Level 1 Tech Customer Care Support Coordinator to support clients both on-site and remote with help desk support activities for our rapidly expanding Columbus location. In addition, this position will operate as a member of the national Help Desk team by resolving tickets, answering technical questions and elevating technical issues as needed.
· Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, and electronically.
· Analyze system faults, troubleshoot, and run diagnostic test on operating system and hardware to detect problems as needed.
· Identify technical and performance issues and elevate those concerns as needed.
· Initiate preventive maintenance on the workstations as well as be capable of repairing system problems.
· Ensure established IT procedures are followed when resolving technical issues.
· Ensure that a thorough and proactive communication with technical support requestors is maintained.
· Ensure that all help desk interactions are logged to a sufficient level of detail.
· Ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and non-technical audiences.
· Solid writing, communication and presentation skills required.
· Must have excellent interpersonal skills and be service oriented.
· Strong skills with technical documentation and detail focused required.
· Ability to manage multiple concurrent projects and tasks simultaneously.
· Strong analytical, problem solving, project management skills required.
· Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies.
Education and Experience:
· Technical degree, Electrical Engineering preferred
· Minimum 2-5 years IT related experience
· Previous customer service work experience
Since 1997, BigThumb has established itself as a leading IT/MIS technology solutions provider assisting clients in increasing productivity, revenues, and efficiencies by improving their business processes, and planning for corporate expansion utilizing state of the art technology. Our extensive management experience, in combination with an even stronger IT background, enables our clients to achieve significant advantages over their competition and peers through planned IT initiatives.
Role: Level 1 Tech Customer Care Position
Apply for this job now.