Join Tresco, Inc. and be part of a growing and dynamic team! We have a great opportunity for a
We offer an excellent benefit package to eligible employees that includes: *Medical, *Dental, *Vision, *Company paid Sick Leave program, *Gifted PTO, *Company match retirement plan, *EAP, *Cell phone stipend, *Mileage reimbursement, and Company vehicle for business purposes. *Advancement opportunities.
If you are energetic and looking to make a difference in the lives of others, apply online for immediate consideration.
The Custodian under supervision will perform quality custodial services.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Willingness to learn tasks necessary for building custodial
- Ability One Program Requirement Preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Clean restrooms, sweep, and wet mop all tile floors
- Clean entrance ways windows (interior and exterior) and building windows, clean office glass as needed
- Empty trash and replace liner in all trash cans
- Perform high dusting monthly to include all window blinds, dust all areas as needed
- Replace all paper and soap products in restrooms, replace deodorizers and batteries as needed
- Vacuum all carpet areas
- All other cleaning duties as assigned
- Notify Facility Maintenance of any maintenance or repair problem
- Assist public when necessary
Rate of Pay: $11/hr
Shift: 30 hrs per week
CLOSING DATE: Open Until Filled
Individuals with Disabilities Are Encouraged to Apply.
Tresco is an EEO/AA employer, and welcomes applications of all qualified applicants regardless of their race, color, religion, sex, national origin, or status as a qualified individual with a disability or protected veteran.
Powered by JazzHR