Company: REED TECHNOLOGY
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: £150 - £250 per day
An international company is currently searching for a Senior IT Technician to take over their technical department and work closely alongside a managed service provider to oversee the the UK division. You will be responsible to the maintainence, implementation, and development of IT systems within the business. Alongside this, you will be the go-to person for advice regarding the use of technology throughout the business and align this with the global objectives for the company.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for all IT related functions at the site including Computer Network, Servers, Network applications, e-mail, Internet Access, Desktop PCs, laptops, Network and local printers, Copiers, Fax Machines and Projectors.
- You will be responsible for the telephone system and programming, building security access system and all associated wiring of the above systems.
- Continued development and delivery of Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with Internal, Corporate and External customers
- Specify all hardware and some desktop software requirements for the entire site. Approve all billing invoices and write PRs for Telecom and IT related expenditure.
- Ensuring compliance with national legislation regarding the storage and use of IT in line with GDPR standards.
- Handle any aspect of IS security link to your responsibility: e.g., keep all servers and computers up to date, check, and conduct actions of the scan of Vulnerability.
- Budget, forecast and anticipate the evolutions of IT infrastructure, licence needs.
- Maintain hardware inventory.
If you are interested, please submit your updated CV to be considered.