Electronics Service Engineer
An exciting position has become available for a full time Service Engineer to join our friendly team based in Bromsgrove. The successful candidate will earn £22,000-£26,000 per annum depending on experience. This job role involves the testing and repair of medical devices at the company workshops. Although previous experience in a production or electronics-based role would be an advantage, full training will be provided.
- Previous experience in a production or electronics-based role would be an advantage
- Will have own transport, or a means of getting to and from the premises
- A competent “hands on” service engineer with a “can do” attitude, and the ability to problem-solve effectively and efficiently
- Ability to work unsupervised and use own initiative
- Self-motivated, with the ability maintain and achieve service targets and deadlines
- A professional team player who is self-motivated and possesses excellent communication skills
- Previous experience down to component level in an engineering or technical maintenance discipline would be advantageous
- Assess, service and repair as required medical equipment in line with customer procedures
- To ensure that key performance indicators are met for customers in this area, including repair turnaround times, reliability, PM completion.
- Complete all service paperwork and documentation to the agreed standard.
- Responsible for maintaining work area and test equipment in a safe, compliant and tidy condition.
- Maintain compliance to all company standards
- Adhere to stated policies and procedures relating to Health & Safety and Quality Management.
- To proactively seek to improve the process and service delivery
Company + Benefits
Hugo Technology work in partnership with medical device Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), adapting to individual needs and requirements by offering a package tailored specifically to each customer. We offer a comprehensive service which includes the testing, calibration and repair of a wide range of medical equipment, from enteral feeding and infusion devices, to renal, patient monitoring and specialist surgical equipment. Work is carried out at our purpose-built premises, or across the UK by local Field Service Engineers.
Why should you apply?
- To join a reputable, well established company
- To become part of a professional, hardworking team
- Permanent contract
- An excellent salary
- Full training will be provided
If you're the ideal candidate our client is looking for, please send your CV by clicking the APPLY button
Keywords: Service Engineer, Engineer, Medical, Medical Equipment, Health and Safety, Engineering, Full Time, Bromsgrove, Medical Devices, Electrical Engineer, PM completion, Manufacture, Quality Management, Electrical, Electronic, Production, Manufacturing