Volt Workforce Solutions is looking to hire a Tester for a well established aerospace company in Burbank, Ca.
In this role you will operate a variety of electronic and hydraulic test equipment, frequency recorder, millimeter, voltage tester, xy recorders, micrometers, calipers, red oil mil-h-83282, and skydrol test benches, related to testing of hydraulic components.
You must be familiar with:
• Utilizes experience and judgment gained from work as a tester.
• Calibrate electronic equipment.
• Perform preliminary or final functional test on products or sub assemblies of hydraulic units or servo valves.
• Work from test procedures, blueprints, and manufacturing outlines.
• Sets up peripheral equipment for monitoring tests such as electronic strip records, x y plotters, servo amplifiers, pressure panels, function generators, electronic flow measuring devices and dielectric equipment.
• Prepares test log sheets indicating test results.
• Work with various hydraulic fluids, water, and dry nitrogen.
You must have at least a High School Diploma or GED. This is a first shift position - salary range is $18-22/hr
Volt is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Volt Workforce Solutions is a Fortune 1000 Staffing Industry Leader with operations throughout four continents.
Role: Hydraulic Tester - Areospace
Apply for this job now.