Company: HUDSON REGIONAL HOSPITAL
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Responsibilities and Duties:
We are looking for a DME Stock and Bill Coordinator / Medical Biller who has experience in:
- Patient Intake, Verification of Benefits & Authorization- able to understand and reiterate insurance information & policies, when necessary
- Billing out DME Claims - Billing electronic and paper claims- Completing the actual billing and submitting claims
- Ensuring timely and accurate completion of DME Delivery forms and insurance information
- Maintaining DME Stock PAR levels are maintained
- Communicate with patients and physicians regarding questions and issues with DME.
- Billing claims in the DME & O&P field is a MAJOR PLUS
This is a fast paced role and candidate must possess the professional temperament to handle stressful situations and day disruptions. This intake/biller position is within our DME Team.
Ensuring DME Stock PAR levels are maintained at 5 locations, 3 in NJ and 2 in NYC (Queens, Brooklyn)
Work Location: Brooklyn, NY
Candidate MUST BE detail oriented, have strong communication skills, professional demeanor, can multi-task , knowledge of Medicare Guidelines & policies, Microsoft Word & Excel.
Candidate MUST have great computer skills.
This is a FULL TIME position Monday - Friday