Head Chef - Luxury boutique hotel in Scotland
Salary: £35,000 to £40,000 depending on experience.
Amazing opportunity for a creative and ambitious Chef with a hands-on team management to lead the kitchen of this small luxury boutique in the heart of Perth and Kinross.
This retreat offers a mix of luxury rooms and self-catering apartments, a fine-dining restaurant and event space. The restaurant offers two menus including a brasserie style - favorites sea and land dishes - and a fine-dining testing menu available on specific days only.
You must enjoy working with local producers and suppliers, working with fresh and seasonal produces.
With a brigade of 7, you will also be task to continue training and developing younger chefs.
With the aim to be a rosette restaurant, you will be in charge of developing the standards and ensuring menu to cater to both local clientele, residents and passerby.
As Head Chef, you will:
- Be responsible for overseeing all aspects of the kitchen
- Have solid kitchen management skills and financials along with a stable background
- Be an ambitious and creative Head Chef with exceptionally high standards who can lead their team by example and inspire them
- Have the passion and ability to maintain an exceptional standard of cuisine
- Experienced in fine-dining / rosette styled cuisine
Located in a really touristic and picturesque part of Scotland where travelers can enjoy a variety of activities including hiking, nature watch, cultural visits, etc.; this little piece of heaven could be your dream come true. If you are a bustling-city enthusiast, this quiet and lush country-side location might not be the right choice.
Due to the location, having your own transport is highly recommended. You must be eligible to live and work in the UK for this position
Interested in this great challenge? Contact Beatrice with your updated CV