About the role
Are you looking to join our remarkable team of Female* Paediatric Healthcare Assistants who spend every day making a difference to people's lives?
We are looking for compassionate, kind and supportive people to become part of our proud team at Advantage Healthcare.
We are looking for female care staff to work part time weekend days. The location of this role is Knottingley
*SDA section 7 applies
We can offer you:
- £9.00 - £9.50 per hour
- Weekly pay
- On-going FREE training and development opportunities
- Refer a friend bonus scheme (cash reward between £150 - £400)
- Free Uniform
In return, we'd like you to have:
- Excellent communication skills, written, verbal and listening
- A caring and compassionate attitude
- The ability to commit to regular (flexible) hours
- 3 months experience working in care in the UK
If you have any of the following experience, it will support your application - but even if you don't we can still offer FREE training in all these areas:
- Medication management
- Manual handling
- Experience of working with clients with complex care needs
Advantage Healthcare is a leading care provider who puts care at the heart of everything we do. We support a range of clients varying in age and care requirements which can include mental health, learning disabilities, physical disabilities and clients with more complex clinical needs.
As a Care Assistant duties will vary dependent on each client's individual care plan. These may include personal care, assistance with moving and handling, support with community outings and medication administration.