A Wiser Mind helps older adults cope with the emotional impacts of aging and declining health; and our Brain Activation Therapy has improved the lives of thousands living with several forms of dementia.
If you’re a Licensed Psychologist, join our practice. Our referral partners are sending us dozens of new clients each week in locations in the Mesa area. Additionally, we have needs in Chandler, Gilbert, Phoenix, Glendale, and Surprise.
Join A Wiser Mind and make a difference.
We need licensed therapists who can provide direct mental-health assessments and treatment to individuals with emotional and cognitive challenges. This work included psychosocial and cognitive rehabilitation services designed to improve or maintain a client's emotional stability and functional capacity while coping with loss of independence, decline in health or a decrease in cognitive function.
Our practice takes us into assisted living and private residences. To be successful, our therapists need to be capable of self-scheduling, initial and ongoing assessments, individual and family therapies, family communication and producing timely, high-quality clinical documentation of client interaction.
Please note, due to insurance requirements our therapeutic service positions are only open to Licensed Psychologists and Licensed Clinical Social Workers.
A Wiser Mind is in need of clinicians who are already credentialed and “in good standing” with United Healthcare. We are offering a $500 bonus for any LCSW or LP who has a current and transferrable UBH credential. These credentials must be active at time of application. Bonus will be paid within 30 days after clinician begins seeing United Healthcare clients under A Wiser Mind.
BENEFITS (some have minimum weekly work requirements to qualify):
* Better-than-average compensation
* Health Insurance
* 401K with Match
* Mileage Allowance paid for every session
* No nights, weekends or on-call hours required (hours are usually mornings and afternoons, Monday - Friday)
* The opportunity to make our cherished older generations enjoy a higher quality of life
EDUCATION, LICENSING, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
* For Licensed Psychologists (LP): Doctorate (PhD or PsyD) Degree in psychology,
* For Licensed Clinical Social Workers (LCSW): Master's degree in social work, or other related human services degree that qualifies for LCSW licensing,
* Minimum of 1-year post-licensure. If you do not have a LP or LCSW license in good standing in AZ, CO or TX we cannot offer you a position.
* Strong ability to be self-motivated and maintain mutually agreed upon client caseload.
* Must have valid Driver's license and a positive driving record.
This posting is an introduction to the position, to learn more, visit our careers page at “#removed#/careers” and click on the link for your license type.
HOW TO APPLY:
If you have all the qualifications that we need, please use the features on this website to submit your resume, cover and 3 years’ salary history. No phone calls please.
If you are interested in learning more about A Wiser Mind, please visit us at #removed#
We are A Wiser Mind (AWM). We have been providing cognitive and emotional support to clients with dementia and their families for several years in communities throughout Arizona, Colorado and Texas. We are now coming to Nevada. AWM has developed a program called Brain Activation Therapy to help individuals resist the cognitive decline and emotional symptoms of dementia.
Role: Licensed Psychologist
Apply for this job now.