Company: RYDER REID LEGAL LTD
Job Type: Permanent, FullTime
Salary: Salary negotiable
Our well-known international firm client has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Graduate Recruitment Advisor to join their London office on a full-time permanent basis. The purpose of this role will be to support the Senior HR Manager with all matters relating to trainee solicitor ("trainee") recruitment for the London office. This will include organizing recruitment events, drafting promotional materials, scheduling interviews and arranging vacation schemes. To also provide administrative support for the trainee processes such as seat rotations, secondments and the qualification process.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Trainee Recruitment Marketing
- Law Fairs: coordinate the firm's attendance at law fairs.
- On campus recruitment events: work with the firm's target universities to design and deliver on campus events.
- Insight Days: design and deliver trainee recruitment events in the office.
- Media: manage the firm's presence with trainee recruitment media providers.
- Website: review and update the careers website.
- Social media: work with the social media team to keep the Twitter page updated.
- Brochure: Lead the annual recruitment brochure review.
- Marketing collateral: work with the marketing team to design corporate gifts.
- Manage the graduate recruitment inbox.
- Assist with screening applications.
- Schedule interviews.
- Work with the HR Administrator to prepare offer letters and rejections.
- Design the schedule for the schemes including presentations, socials and supervisors/mentors.
- CVMail: review and update application forms and template emails.
- Organise future trainee social events.
- Manage the firm's future trainee portal
- Assist the Senior HR Manager with the Trainee seat rotation.
- Assist with the administration ahead of any international and client secondments.
- Ad hoc administration for trainee solicitors.
- Schedule end of seat trainee appraisals.
- Administration for the NQ process: schedule interviews, update HR databases, coordinate qualification leave requests.
Ad hoc projects
Support the Senior HR Manager and wider HR team with ad hoc projects.
- The ability to interact effectively with people at all levels and with potential recruits.
- Ability to work in a team environment with a client service focus.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to manage competing demands.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to use initiative and be creative.
- To be flexible and adaptable.
- Excellent level of IT literacy.
The ideal candidate will have solid experience in a graduate recruitment role in a professional services environment and experience of working successfully under pressure and dealing with demanding, senior stakeholders. You must have a polished, strong communication style and well developed, professional interpersonal skills.
If you meet the above criteria, then please contact Ryder Reid Legal today for a confidential discussion.