Assistant Marketing Program Manager - Entry Level
Objective:The role of the Marketing Program Manager is to help develop and execute the strategic sales and marketing plans for the key accounts of our firm. The key account sales and marketing plans will support, and be derived from the Business Plan outlined by the Director of Sales and Marketing.
• Maintain and build relationships with the key accounts.
• Develop and execute a sales and marketing plan for key accounts that meets or exceeds sales and margin targets
• Grow existing product offerings with key accounts while introducing new product opportunities
• Work closely with the various departments in the Marketing industry Nation Wide to ensure the accurate execution of sales orders and account activity
• Provide regular interface with customers to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
• Provide direction to the marketing department on key marketing opportunities with the key accounts to support the sales effort
• Work closely with key accounts and the marketing department on establishing a strategic face at retail venues.
• Provide regular sales reports to the Director of Sales and Marketing that accurately capture all sales activity
• Seek out and communicate meaningful insights from key accounts and the market
• Accurately manage expenses in accordance with budgetary requirements
Through One to two years of sales experience you must be able to demonstrate acquired skill and measurable success in the following areas:
- Advanced communication (written and verbal), organizational, and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, including effective presentation and listening skills
- Building and nurturing internal and external relationships
- Solid understanding of core marketing principles
- Effective working in close team environment
Pharaoh Enterprise, Inc. is leading the industry in providing in-home entertainment technologies. Customers rely on our service experts to connect them with top-notch TV, internet, and phone options, tailored to suit their personal needs. It’s this level of individual attention that sets us apart from other companies.
At Pharaoh Enterprise, Inc., we’ve set out to rule the customer acquisitions industry. It starts with our one-to-one methods which allow us to connect with people in meaningful ways and build consumer trust. To ensure excellence at all levels, our people are trained in public speaking, management, networking, and more. We develop our experts so that they can deliver big results for you. Contact us today.
Role: Assistant Marketing Program Manager - Entry Level
Location: Thousand Oaks,
Apply for this job now.