We have an opening for senior sales professionals on our Hospitality Cloud, the Cvent business unit responsible for selling our Supplier & Venue Solutions portfolio. In this role, the main responsibilities will be managing the corporate Director and VP-level relationships with our hotel chain and management company partners, and identifying business development opportunities with these partners. You will carry a new-booked business and renewal quota. This will be required demonstrating solution-selling and total account management skills, while effectively mentoring and partnering with a sales analyst and account managers that support partnerships at the property level. The goal: to grow overall partnerships and increase Cvent's market share of clients' organizational spend.
The Hospitality Cloud provides hotels with a targeted advertising platform designed to reach event planners as they research destinations, find venues, and source groups and meetings business. As one of Cvent's largest and fastest-growing divisions, we are looking for experienced, collaborative and creative sellers to help expand our value to the hospitality industry to reach beyond marketing into analytics, productivity tools, mobile technology and more.
What You Will Be Doing
- Develop current relationships and identify new contacts in an effort to meet and exceed individual and department revenue expectations
- Put together and actively pursue list of targeted Key Accounts, including new partners, and create individual plans of action to penetrate these accounts
- Effectively and accurately manage personal revenue pipeline to maximize all new business opportunities
- Exceed established new business revenue and renewal targets for advertising-based and software sales by closing new business and managing current accounts
- Analyze performance data and provide insights and recommendations to key stakeholders based on findings
- Navigate and balance the needs of multiple stakeholders and initiatives within Key Accounts
- Work with property-level sales teams as well as other departments to ensure customer satisfaction, share feedback, and customize collateral and sales positioning
- Manage and mentor a Sales Analyst that will support you in accomplishing the above activities
- Perform other duties as assigned
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor's degree, ideally with strong academic credentials
- 4+ years of experience selling to and/or managing hotel accounts at the corporate-level
- Familiarity with a high outbound call volume and high talk time sales environment
- Infectious passion about the benefits of technology and digital marketing
- Strong analytical skills, experience with data analysis and proficiency in Microsoft excel
- Effective at integrating knowledge from prospecting, consultative selling, product demonstrations, negotiating contracts, operation/process flow, and product function
- Strong sense of initiative and personal leadership demonstrating the ability to function independently while contributing to team initiatives
At Cvent we celebrate, support and are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status or any other legally protected characteristics.
Cvent maintains a drug-free workplace.