OnQuest is currently seeking a Process Engineer in our San Dimas, California location.
- Optimize process designs from conceptual development through detailed design including equipment startups.
- Assist business and project teams in developing technical solutions, scope definition, capital estimates, and sales presentations for new and existing plants.
- Lead the development of process flow diagrams, and piping and instrument diagrams.
- Perform process simulations and develop process flow diagrams with heat and material balance tables.
- Lead the development of piping and instrument diagrams.
- Prepare equipment process data sheets, perform relief valve system analysis, pressure drop calculations, heat loss calculations and materials of construction evaluation/recommendation.
- Participate in design reviews and process hazards analysis.
- Support commissioning, performance testing, and troubleshooting.
- Identify opportunities for improving existing process while meeting client specifications.
- Constantly update technical skills and thoroughly research the new technology of the industry by frequent communication with suppliers/trade publications and shared technical research knowledge with peers and supervisory personnel.
- Degree in Chemical Engineering with process design and/or plant engineering experience. Experience in the field of natural gas processing and syngas is beneficial.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks from multiple sources.
- Ability to use process simulation packages, such as HYSYS or ASPEN Tech software.
- Demonstrated ability to learn PC programs.
PD&C’s mission is to provide top quality professional engineering design services for construction and related projects to both major and independent clients. We are committed to high standards of client service, staff development, ethical practice and reasonable profit. PD&C strives to be recognized for our EPC excellence, systems integration and commitment to sustainability.
We seek to add value through experience, trust, innovation, and creativity; aligning ourselves with our clients' goals, delivering services that meet their quality, schedule and cost objectives, while at the same time maximizing benefits to our own employees through mutual trust, dependability, and productivity.
Primoris Design & Construction (PD&C), located in Tyler, Texas, is comprised of highly qualified personnel and registered professional engineers. PD&C provides services in the fields of process engineering, detailed engineering design, procurement, fabrication, and construction services. Market segments serviced by the firm include refining, petrochemical, mid-stream gases, industrial gases, and industrial groups with facilities needing complete EPC services, updates, or repair.
PD&C is a project oriented provider of hydrocarbon processing units. We offer a single source accountability for EPC projects, while also performing detailed designs for third party licensor process. The company teams with Primoris’ strong construction subsidiaries which provides a competitive edge unparalleled in the current market
Our core staff of professional engineers and designers have been working together within various heritage companies for an average of over 25 years. These individuals encompass the experience that allows us to achieve our goal of building loyalty and key and long term relationships with our clients. We trust our clients will seek us out for our reputation as a truly integrated EPC firm whose ability to collaborate extends beyond our own walls to embrace our clients, and the entire project team.
Role: Process Engineer
Location: San Dimas,
Apply for this job now.